Thursday, August 30, 2012

CAYA; Ooooh! ... Back in the Saddle Again!

In the immortal words of Aerosmith:

Ridin' into town alone
By the light of the moon
I'm looking for ole' Sukie Jones
She crazy horse saloon
Barkeep gimme a drink
That's when she caught my eye
She turned to give me a wink
That'd make a grown man cry

I'm back in the saddle again
I'm back
I'm back in the saddle again
I'm back

Yes, my Cosmopolitan Cowboys, Cocktail Hour is on for this Friday evening.
After a great hop over to the City last week,we are back in the saddle, back in Berkeley, and back under the comforting shade of low expectations that we call the Haberdashery. And, what better way to kick off the Labor Day weekend than sipping the liquid amber that is a CAYA Manhattan . . . you're already thinkin' about it. Our Alchemists are waiting eagerly to fulfill your cocktail fantasies . . . other fantasies may be entertained on a case by case basis.
Please feel free to stop by for a quickie en route to your primary evening venue . . . or to linger indefinitely.

Yours,

Los CabaƱero

!! Please drink responsibly and arrange for safe transportation !! . . . your well-being is our first priority!

P.S. This week's Haberdashery Flashback takes us back to September 11th, 2003; Christening the New Wing!!
P.S.S. Be sure to visit the CAYA blog, and register for email updates: http://caya20.blogspot.com/ 

The Haberdashery is located at:
2124 5th Street
Berkeley, CA 94710

No comments:

Post a Comment